Friday, July 5, 2013

Contoh Spoof "My Blackberry is not working"


My Blackberry is not Working

One day, there was a seller and his customer. They talked about blackberry mobile phone which was popular in that time. They looked like serious.

“What do you think about blackberry?” the customer asked.
“ I think it’s a luxurious thing, then we can call someone, send message, take a picture by it”
“ But, I think that isn’t the overabundances of blackberry. They are available in the general mobile phone.” The customer protested.
“May be about BBM.”
“What is that?  Is that a one kind of petrol?”
“No!! That is one of facilities  at Blackberry.” Said the seller angrily.
“Are you sure? I don’t know about it.”
“Hmm, my other customers always say that it is very useful. So, they buy Blackberry.” the seller answered. Then the customer affirmed. “It isn’t true. I have many blackberries, but all of it doesn’t useful.”
“Wow, you must be rich man. By the way, What happened ? Is your blackberry  faulty?” The seller felt astonished
“No! My Blackberry is new.” said the customer.
“So, what’s your problem?”
“Look this, My Blackberry is not working.” said the customer guilty,  and he showed his Blackberry (Fruit). The seller was bored and  irritated


No comments:

Post a Comment