Sunday, November 4, 2012

Contoh Apply Letter (Surat Lamaran)


 Contoh APPLY LETTER
Jalan Pramuka 12
Bedodo, Blimbing, Gatak, Sukoharjo

June 12, 2012
Manager of ELTI GRAMEDIA SOLO
Jl. Sam Ratulangi 12
Manahan, Solo

Dear Manager of ELTI GRAMEDIA SOLO,
I am writing to apply for the job as an English Teacher, which you advertised recently in “SOLOPOS” newspaper. I am female. I am 22 years old. I graduated from Linguistic Faculty of “Indonesia University” in Jakarta. My GPA is 3,95. Now, I’m still studying for S2 in the “Sebelas Maret University” in Solo.
Since I graduated from college, I have worked for LPIA (Lembaga Pendidikan Indonesia-Amerika) for a year. I also have worked for English First for 2 years. I am ready to work hard and placed around Solo.
I am interested in working as an English Teacher in ELTI GRAMEDIA SOLO as I want to expand my experience and learn more about English language.
I have enclosed a photograph and my complete curriculum vitae. I would be very pleased to send any further details you may require. I would be available for an interview at any time.
Thank you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you soon.


Your Faithfully

Febryana Nur Safitri


 tugas ini berdasarkan iklan yang ada di koran, hehe korannya aja minta di perpustakaan hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment